Defining your goal is important. It affects your selling strategy.
- Is your goal to reach a target price, liquidate quickly or maximize the net present value?
- How important are the terms, timing or certainty of execution?
- When and under what conditions are you flexible?
- Who will be involved or affected? Are there family considerations?
- What are you prepared to do in order to facilitate a sale?
- Why are you selling? Can we build a team to help you with other considerations?
Let’s discuss the options and build a strategy around your goals so we can we bring the best possible version of your home to market and attract the most valuable offers.
The purpose for your move and your frame of reference will have a large impact on what you choose to buy.
- Why are you moving? Can we help familiarize you with the area?
- Who will be living in your new home? Will your family be growing or changing?
- What are the financial considerations?
- Will you be changing jobs or commuting to work?
- How much have you done to prepare? Need referrals for mortgage pre-approval?
- When would you like to move? Do we need to consider timing on your current home?
Calm Under Pressure
Mary-Stuart is well know for remaining calm under pressure. Putting clients at ease includes having a heart, understanding stresses and knowing from personal experience that issues can unexpectedly arise and come from multiple sources. Each client is different, so whether it is helping a family member along or executing a transaction with an investor from afar, each client has a unique set of priorities or challenges. Putting clients at ease includes:
- Focusing on client priorities.
- Understanding the clients needs.
- Having a heart and understanding how to alleviate stress when possible.
- Preparing clients in advance.
- Communicating regularly, quickly and clearly.
- Providing clients with access to facts and knowledge.
- Supporting recommendations.
- Providing valuable opinions.
- Ensuring confidence in advice.
Strength in Negotiations
Mary-Stuart brings her Wall Street skills to bear and creates detailed analysis for clients so they can feel an added level of comfort in pricing and negotiations. Some of her tools include:
- Comprehensive listing presentations
- Targeted and detailed comparable market analysis
- Market condition reports
- Extensive charts and graphs on market segments
- Power point presentation on history and trends of the market
- Property marketing reports
- Bespoke investor analysis
Some just do it. Others do it right. Mary-Stuart believes in quality care that ensures client satisfaction.
Feature Image by Blaise Vonlanthen