Mary Stuart Freydberg has been an advisor to real estate owners and investors for over 20 years. Known for her thorough, timely and professional advice, Mary Stuart has been a trusted resource for sales, listings and service.
Mary Stuart embodies institutional quality with exceptional personal service. She worked on Wall Street for over a decade as a Senior Director where she advised investors, sales and trading professionals on deal sizes ranging from $50 million to over $2 billion. Mary Stuart has been a speaker at boutique and large industry events. She has been quoted on real estate matters in major publications.
Dedicated to her clients, Mary Stuart is accustomed to high standards and is valued for her loyalty, integrity, and proven advice.
Mary-Stuart understands what it’s like to live, work and play in New York City, Westchester and Greenwich. From SoHo to country living and from stay-at-home to Wall Street lifestyles, Mary-Stuart can connect with a broad range of sellers and purchasers.
Currently/previously associated with:
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Greenwich Association of Realtors
- Greater Fairfield County Multiple Listing Service
- Greenwich Multiple Listing Service
- Virginia Board of Realtors
- Commercial Mortgage Securities Association
- Series 7 and Series 63 licenses