- The number of residential sales was down 13% as compared to the year prior.
- Condominium sales were up notably over the prior year.
- The average residential sales price was up 2% to over $2,229,100
- The average single family sales price was up 5% to $2,612,000
- In a shift, less than 50% of the closings traded for less than $2 million.
- The $2-$4 million price range saw a surge to 38.7% of number of single family sales.
- Again, Parkway had the largest share of single family sales volume.
- North Street had the highest average single family sales price of $3.8 million.
It was a relatively quiet week this week with the mid-week holiday and hot summer weather beckoning people to the beaches and pools as opposed to home tours.