HAPPY MOTHER”S DAY
We are three generations of women living together in Greenwich, and we all fell so fortunate to be a part of this very special community!
Some of the things we will be grateful to enjoy this week in Greenwich:
- A healthy lifestyle in a healthy environment
- Christ Church Greenwich
- A wide selection of restaurants from which to choose for Mother’s Day Brunch.
- Family visiting from New York City
- River House Adult Day Care
- Transportation of Greenwich
- Adult In Home Care
- Walking the dog around lush green neighborhoods
- The sound, sight and smell of the Horseneck Brook and Long Island Sound
- Choice of multiple airports
- Alumni friends from three Greenwich schools
- Local employment
- Errands within 5-10 minutes of home
- Hosting friends from Westchester for dinner
- Taking Metro North to NYC to visit friends from college
- Running into friends in and around town
- Resting in a peaceful environment
Warm wishes to you and your mother, or daughter, or mother-in-law and the other special mother’s in your life whom you cherish, rely on or admire.
Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Wish you could be here with us.
Mary-Stuart G Freydberg
Your Real Estate Matters
20 years professional real estate advice